Saturday, June 7, 2008

The final goodbye !!!

Yesterday, i had to say my final goodbye... to my companion and buddy for two years..my Civic..
It was sort of my wedding gift from my hubby, he bought it a month before our wedding, and i've been using it since then.

Hubby decided to sell the car, and bought a 7-seater car instead for our family used. Since he bought that car for me to use, i can't say no, if he wants to sell it, can't i?

Anyway, i'll be driving my new car, Persona, that hubby asked me to buy for my own use to go to work..(i wanted Neo; as usual because i love 2 door vehicle soooo much) and hubby will be driving his company car to work, and the 7-seater car, will be our 'holiday' and 'travelling' car.
(Nasib baik beli kereta Proton... jimat sket minyak... almaklumlah, minyak naik 40%)

My blue 'Civic' next to the new Persona before being sold to the car dealer


So...special tribute to my good friend, Civic.... you've been loyal all this years, and a very good friend indeed.. Ibu & Nurin will cherish all our sweet memories (the tumpah ice-cream...the spilled milk as well the biscuits and chocolates stains on the seats on our way back from work & nursery) forever. Thank you for always being there for us...Miss ya already.

No comments: