Friday, October 24, 2008

Shanghai

Hey people... I will be going to Shanghai on Deepavali Eve, nope...not for holiday but work related activities.. Will be going to do some assessments at 3 different locations which involves a lot of domestic flights.. Uhhhhh!! Penat usung beg ke hulu ke hilir laa

Anyway, not feeling very good to leave my girl for one whole week...usually the oversea trips will only take 4 days max. My hubby has been very supportive on every decision made, and i hope nurin behaves well... lately, dia tak nak sape2 mandikan or change her diapers but me.. She has this sixth sense, about her little 'adik', and has been following me around..manjakan diri, and wanting my affection.. ;) takpela, i enjoyed every minute entertaining her..
See you guys insyaallah..after one week...kalau tak berapa busy...
chow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

syoknye keje asyik travel!!
find me one (or can i take over ur place instead?)

muahaha.

pics tau later!

ps: anyway nurin tu nk g mana amik gmbr passport tu? kiut giler!