Monday, May 12, 2008

Tribute to Mom.!!!

I know i'm late....I've been coughing for 2 weeks now, and it gets worse as the 'Mother's Day' weekend comes along... I had minor infection in the lungs due to long term coughing... i lost my voice from Thursday till Saturday... and now i had the flu... I've been on MC for 3 straight days now... and i look like a mess... The post that i wrote on 'My new look' was supposed to be published on Thursday itself, but since i was sick...i had to postponed it and just lay down and rest...i received a Mother's Day card from Nurin & Ayah at 8 am that Mother's Day morning, and it cheered me a little....Since my mom is celebrating her Mother's Day at Jordan with my two sis, Ida & Nana, i am unable to kiss her and wish her Happy Mother's Day as well as to treat her on this very special occasion... I know....everyday was supposed to be Mother's Day, but it just felt good to celebrate it when everyone is celebrating the weekend treating mother's on the very special day.

So here goes....for the best Mother that Allah had given to me.. Thank you for the love, education and strength that you have taught me all this years that made me who i am today.. I will always love you , and pray for your health. Please forgive me for all my wrongdoings... I know that i'm not perfect daughter to you, but you are always perfect for me...

This is for my mum.....my sunshine....Puan Hajjah Hasmah Binti Abdullah...

Kau begitu sempurna
Di mataku kau begitu indah
Kau membuat diriku akan selalu memujamu
Di setiap langkahku
Ku kanselalu memikirkan dirimu
Tak bisa ku bayangkan
Hidupku tanpa cintamu
Janganlah kau tinggalkan diriku
tak kan mampu menghadapi semua
Hanya bersamamu ku akan bisa
Kau adalah darahku
Kau adalah jantungku
Kau adalah hidup ku
Lengkapi diriku
Oh sayang engkau begitu sempurna .. sempurna
Kau genggam tanganku saat diriku lemah dan terjatuh kau bisikkan dan hapus semua sesalku
Kau adalah darahku
Kau adalah jantungku
Kau adalah hidup ku
Lengkapi diriku
Oh sayang engkau begitu sempurna ..

No comments: