Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pearls of Wisdom

Just got back from a weekend getaway at Saujana Hotel (where me and hubby did our wedding reception 2 years ago). Hubby received discounts so we decided to spend 2 days & 1 night there...sambil celebrate Father's Day. We had our Father's Day early dinner at Victoria Station, USJ..hmmm...superb. While we had our fabulous dinner, I browsed through the Father's Day special leaflet... and the wordings 'Pearls of Wisdom' catched my eye.. It was actually the 'many' sentences that we often or always hear from our fathers...Here are some of the sentences which you'll find it very TRUE!!

PEARLS OF WISDOM

We don't need to call the plumber.I can fix it.How hard can it be?
You call that noise MUSIC?!!
What do i look like to you, BANK NEGARA?!!
Did someone just drop a BOMB into your room ?!!
Is that phone glued to your ear?
You're not going out wearing that, are you?
When i was at your age, I understood the value of money.

Father's may not show or express their love like mum does..But from the sentences, we know that he cares for our well-being, and that's how most father's show and express their love to us..

So... to my father and also grand-father, Haji Ibrahim Karim

and my loving husband, Mohd Nizam, who is the father to my girl...


I'm blessed to have you both in my and Nurin's life. You have been a GREAT DAD all this years and we love you always and forever. Thank you for always been there for us, through good and bad times.. .. We love you. (:

1 comment:

Hedaya Ibrahim said...

o yes abah, happy father's day..