Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sunway Rahman Putra 'Stepford' Wives

Since my knee injury and my 6 weeks medical leave, i've been so bored staying at home, that i had to improvise my daily schedule and become a Stepford Wife. Woohooo..i cleaned, i cooked, i organized, and i home-schooled my girl...yeah right. Biase laa ..perasan. Usually, during my working days, i sent Nurin to her Taska and picked her up in the evening, and by the time we reached home, it was already after 7pm, that i had to cook dinner for the family. So, it was sort-of a 'cincai' meal, (ikan goreng, sayur-air, sardin and sometimes drummet Ayamas). Well, since i had lots of free time, and my knee has improved/healed so much, that i did the usual house-wives job/task except for the mopping & vaccumming. hehe ..here are some of the items that i did while i'm at home ;)
Cooking
I tried so many recipes over the 6 weeks; and this meal was the best : Sup Tulang ; Tauhu Sumbat and Sayur Campur... slurpp... I think my hubby had gained more weight this 6 weeks since i cooked variety (and also healthy meals) every single day. hehehe. nasib baik dia tak dpt idea lagi suruh jadi full-time housewives.


Playing
In the evening, i took Nurin to the playground for her evening walks. I drove there, since i hurt my knees climbing the steep road even though i'm using my magic tongkat...we made few friends there; i met more Stepford Wives and Nurin played happily with her new found friends...

As you can see, I also did some re-organizing my drawers and cabinets ... ;) (nampak sangat dah takde keje)

Organizing

Nurin's closet...banyaknya baju; half of it tak penah pakai lagi... banyak baju yang her grandma bought during her overseas trip were mostly one size larger than her actual size. Bagus jugak, tahan lama....bole simpan untuk Hari Raya...


My 'Tupperware' closet...hehehe... as you know..i'm an authorized 'Tupperware' dealer.. So evertime i successfully sold and achieve my target monthly sales; i'm entitiled to get free gifts or entitled to buy a set of Tupperware for a very good and LOW price. I've used some of it and some are still in their plastic wrap. The colours are beautiful; aren't they?. Anyway, for anyone who is interested to buy the 'Tupperware' brand, feel free to browse through the latest catalogues which is in one of the links in this blog.. and contact me... No problem..

Hehehe...sempat lagi promosi... Anyway, that's what I did during my so-called free time.. A bit bored but enjoying every minute that i spend with the little one. Will start to work next week ...hopefully... CHow..Ta Ta..

2 comments:

Mimiamilia said...

Yati,
I kawin bagi hadiah set tupperware tau..ehehehe!

hayati ibrahim said...

hehehe..kalau dijemput..insyaallah bole la...kalau nak beli lagi bole..wawawa

p/s: dah dekat ke ijab kabul nya ;)