Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kesetiaan Takkan Goyah.... YOSHHHHHH!!!!!


Just finished reading my sister's, Hedaya's super...longgggggg 'The Aftermath by a BN supporter' blog post.. I was totally impressed and amazed that my 21 years old sister has come out with such a beautiful rendition of 'Melayu' & Bumiputeras. She called me late last night just to highlight her frustations on the Penang DAP's moves to 'demolish' the 'Dasar Ekonomi Baru'. My 'once' spoilt sister has finally grown up. Her enthusiasm and the 'blooming' spirits that she still carries with her all the way to Jordan makes me feel very proud to be her sister.

I am still loyal to what i believe in (like Ida said in her blog ...'it runs in the family/blood'). There were corruptions, false allegations as well as disagreements in the policies, but despite all that, we still need to look at a brighter side....I am deeply grateful as well as very thankful for the education that i've received, the shelter and food that my parents had gave me throughout the years of working in the government sector and for the piece and harmony.. (i certainly would not want to live in a place like Palestine, Iraq or Pakistan where bombs and explosions are everywhere, bodies are scattered all over the place and childrens were injured by flying bullets on the way to school). I would not want any of my child or even family members to face any of the situation. -Nauzubiilah-

I just hope that this coming 4-5 years will still be the same, safe grounds for my girl to run around. -Insyaallah-

P/S: Where are all the 'fuss' that SPR not doing a good job once 'BA' wins?..hmm...i wonder...
Yelah macam abah kata, bila dah kalah, semua benda lah salah, bila dah menang, senyaplah

4 comments:

Hedaya Ibrahim said...

haha yes, i've grown. since every malaysian here in irbid is melayu. i thought i'd just make them see. it's not about who's guilty who's not. sampai bila pun tak sudah. tapi yelah, kalau orang dah nak fikir yang buruknya, buruk lah yang difikirnya kan?

here's my email. hedayaibrahim@yahoo.com
but i still want my bag. haha pos pos =D

Hedaya Ibrahim said...

or it is buruk yang dia nampak. tomato potato. haha

Hedaya Ibrahim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hayati ibrahim said...

ok...i'm going to pattaya next week...
i'm buy the immitation bag for you..
wawawa