Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday BLUES!!!...

Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made
It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday
Bangles (Manic Monday)
It's MONDAY....yup...i'm bored and it's back to work.
The election result was out...and it shocked everyone (including the opposition)..
Penang, Kelantan, Kedah, Perak and Selangor has all been taken over by the opposition.
News and Media , even CNN called it as Malaysia's political TSUNAMI.
The PEOPLE has spoken... they have become more and more educated as time goes by..
It's not that there are against the party or because of the increase in cost of fuel, house-goods or even tolls that made people vote the opposition, the PEOPLE are clever than that..they know that all of that won't go away, or reduce drastically.....but it's more on personality..
Nobody wants a corrupted person as your representative, and no one wants old people who has been doing nothing but the same since they was born.
The PEOPLE wants changes and improvements.
It's time to improve and to gain back the trust of the PEOPLE..
Now, let's see where we will be in 4 years time..Will there be any improvements or will the opposition be able to keep their promise that they made during the campaign week...We'll just wait and see.
Oh...by the way, went to meet up my boss
earlier this morning, and my proposal to go to Thailand next week has been
approved... So PATTAYA, here i come....
woohoooo....
Ok...it's back to office
work...waaaaaa.....it's just another manic MONDAY..

No comments: